Auckland’s Spray Tan Specialists!
Whether you are looking for a sun kissed glow or a deep tropical tan we will customise the colour to fit your specific needs. Our spray tans are premium quality and professionally applied. Treat yourself to a healthy, safe, and natural bronzed look with a spray tan.
We have a fabulous selection of natural colours suitable for fair, medium and olive complexions. With natural bronzers, you’ll see an immediate effect that deepens over time until you’re ready to shower and reveal your gorgeous natural-looking spray tan that lasts 7-10 days with proper care. A disposable g-string and hair-cover is supplied for your comfort and convenience.
We have a range of 1-8 hour development times available which are hydrating, long-lasting, non-orange, non-sticky and quick to dry. It’s everything you would want in a spray tan!
Full Body Spray Tan – $40 / 15 minutes
We use Black Magic and Minx Bronzing solutions which offer a wide range of colours to suit all skin tones.
Important preparation and home care for your spray tan:
- If you wax, do so at least 72 hours prior to your tan application.
- If you shave, please do so the night before your tan application.
- Use a loofah, mitt or body scrub on the night before your appointment to thoroughly exfoliate the skin prior to your tan appointment. With body scrubs – no oily residue should be left on the skin if this is your final shower before your tan.
- Avoid applying moisturisers or lotions on the day of your appointment. These will act as an inhibitor to the tan and affect the final result. Also avoid deodorant on the day, however this can be taken off with wipes supplied before your tan in the salon.
- Bring dark and loose clothing to wear after your tan to avoid staining light clothing, or rubbing the tan off, and to feel most comfortable. A strapless bra or bathing suit is recommended to protect rubbing in the shoulder area, especially if you are wearing a strapless dress to an upcoming event. Also jandals are great to avoid rubbing the tan off your feet.
- No swimming, sweating, exercising or getting wet until you have showered within the recommended development time.
- When you wash off your tan (have your first shower) ensure you have a minimum wash off time of 3 minutes and use your hands to wipe over your skin to ensure all initial bronzers are fully rinsed – this ensures there is no ‘streaking’ to the tan. If you see a streak look – jump back in the shower. We recommend a water only shower when doing first rinse off ie. no shower gels and no moisturiser for that first shower until tan has fully developed.
- Leave the tan on for 2-8 hours to develop before showering. Your therapist will tell you when to wash off your tan, depending on your desired colour. When you have a shorter rinse off time, do remember your tan will take another 24 hours to fully develop to its true shade.
- If you are sleeping overnight with your undeveloped tan, remember to sleep on dark sheets to avoid staining bedding from the initial bronzers of the spray tan which will be there until your first shower.
- Moisturise daily to preserve the tan for the longest time. We recommend using a gradual tan to keep the colour longer.
- Avoid long, hot showers/baths and make sure you pat your skin dry – do not rub!
- Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and spa’s following application.
- Exfoliate only when you are ready to remove the tan.
We have a range of solutions available from Minx Tanning and Black Magic Tan.
All bronzing liquids are formulated with ECO-CERT DHA. NO tanning liquid contains Brown HT to ensure the health and safety of our users while promoting the development of healthier looking skin.
09 630 8208